Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Pooja Bedi enters in the cut-throat arena of blogging

Apart from doing movies, partying and other social activities, another factor which is common among bollywood celebrities is blogging. After Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan, Salman Khan, and Ajay Devgan, actress and anchor Pooja Bedi has made her foray into the world of blogging.

After returning from a month long shoot of Khatron Ke Khiladi, the lady find a new addiction in the form of blog. She said in her blog, "Internet is one of the best things that has happened to us, And I have decided to make the best use of it. I was already very active on Facebook when one day it dawned to me that here s another way where not only can I express myself but also can connect to you guys more. So here I am."

Hope that we will see some more celebrity blogs in near future.

No comments: